To get ready for your Start-Up Meeting consider the following questions
To best prepare for your Start-Up Meeting we would like you to consider the three questions below.
We do this so that our meeting can be as productive as possible and your website can begin on a strong foundation.
While we will make sure your website design is good looking and your website is managed professionally, you will also need to think carefully about how you market your business. This will maximize your ability to turn your website visitors into paying customers.
What is the key marketing message you want your website to promote?
If you don’t have a marketing message already prepared here is a technique you can try:
Describe what you do and why that is important from the perspective of your customer. Some examples are:
- An emergency repair service: We visit you 24/7 so you can get back on the road
- A website designer: We design websites so you can get more customer leads
When people visit your website, what is the number one action you want them to do?
Here are some examples:
- Call my business to buy or discuss what they need over the phone
- Visit my physical office or store to buy or discuss face-to-face
- Buy products right now from my website that I will then ship to them
- Give me their email address so I can market to them by email
- Schedule an appointment or book a service directly from my website
What are three websites that you like?
Why do you like them? The websites don’t have to be from your industry.